Given the need to meet unique customer requirements in today’s manufacturing environment, more and more companies are looking to product configurators to streamline the process of engineering, quoting and ordering custom products.
ConfigureWorks™ integrates Configure One into your IFS application. Configure One is a powerful and flexible Web based, “rules driven” configurator. With two-way communication between IFS and Configure One, all your customers, prices, and parts are entered once and then are shared between the two as required.
Create and perform unlimited configurations, save and recall previous ones, edit old ones and compare several designs. Then just one click and your order is entered into IFS! Every component of IFS needed to meet the demand of the order is now updated. Purchased parts trigger POs, and in manufacturing, the routing, reservations, schedules, and plans are updated. Everything you need to do to process an order is done for you automatically.
Benefits of ConfigureWorks include:
- Reduced quotation-to-order time
- Reduced engineering time and upfront consulting
- Reduced order-to-shipping cycle
- Better estimating, more accurate, less time to prepare
- Provides seamless integration with IFS manufacturing
- Extends enterprise to field sales and outside customers
- Easy to use
For more information, download the ConfigureWorks Brochure here.